This website is pretty ass, but I can’t be fucked sorry.
I’m Albin, a 20 year old software developer from Skåne, Sweden. Generally a greyhat.
I started writing C++ when I was 12, then moved to C and later moved into VB.NET which got me into C#.
At 15-16 I got into the Unity engine and started doing game networking. Since then I have created a organization called MidLevel focusing on networking tools. My favourite language is C#.
I love lower level programming, cryptography and solving problems on my own.
Privacy freak, I try not to use Google, Facebook and other “unethical” services or support the companies. It’s hard to find a unencrypted device of mine, my iPhoneis almost always rooted. I hate Windows and respect macOS.
Languages I can use: Powershell, Lua
Random shit I know: JSON, HTML, XML, Brainfuck
Favourite topics: Cryptography, Memory Management, Networking (Everything between network sharing, custom VPN setups and custom reliable protocols), Linux.
Operating System Setup: Arch Linux i3 WM
- Duzz - RAT.
- CashPack - Bruteforce based packing library inspired by HashCash, allows for fast packaging of files and slow unpacking. Gets around Symantec patented garbage cloud heuristics.
- TelePatheticListServer - A clone of Vis2k’s proprietary ListServer. All rights reverse engineered.
- UnityPackager - CLI packer and unpacker for the UnityPackage file format. All rights reverse engineered.
- Rudel - Reliable UDP protocol and library. Predecessor to Ruffles.
- Samrite - Windows device recovery software.
- LicencingNET - Lightweight, cross platform and dependency free library for .NET that allows you to easily implement software licencing and product registration into your applications. It contains methods for generating, signing and validating licences. LicencingNET works by creating a licence with certain grants and then signing it cryptographically to prevent tamper.
- Slimhem - RAT.
- NexuQute - Desktop environment for Microsoft Windows with tiling window manager.
- BerthaHID - Server and Client software for low latency keyboard and mouse network sync between my workstation and the virtual machine inside.
- BerthaXConverter - Server and Client software for converting, serializing and deserializing Microsoft Windows windows into X objects via the network. Allows to export a single window from a VM into the host machine. Done with memcpy without compression and without the network stack. Relies on shared memory.
- (Many more private hacking tools, mostly tools to break shitty protocols)
Random Projects and Intrests
- Personal Workstation - My personal workstation is a Linux workstation with a Windows kernel virtual machine (KVM) with PCI passthrough allowing one to play games and work in the Windows VM at near native performance with a dedicated GPU. Very familiar with virtualization, hardware configuration related to it (e.g IOMMU, VT-d, driver stubbing, network sharing). Allows playing Virtual Reality games with a performance hit of ~3-5%.